ASMR: It's gone too far.
Sad Nana 

Much much much much much too far.
(01-22-2018, 10:39 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: ASMR was invented by housewives who wanted to make YouTube videos without their husbands knowing.

https://www.sectual.com/thread-4954-post...l#pid38733

Why did it ever have to deviate from its origins?

Facepalm
asmr rules. doin it right now.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
What do you mean you're doing it?

Listening to it?

Making it?
Brickwall 
I'm a pretty solid ASMR fan but I also think a lot of it
has gone into silly directions. But that'll happen with
anything once over-saturation is reached.
Me and kitty fell asleep to this lady last night. I got up all sore and not wanting to go to work and my pussy was in a rather good mood purring and rubbing up on me and really really sad to see me go , i almost feel like frenching the little dude sometimes
ASMR crossed the line a long time ago don't get me wrong, I realize that... but it never ceases to amaze me.
(04-15-2020, 12:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Me and kitty fell asleep to this lady last night. I got up all sore and not wanting to go to work and my pussy was in a rather good mood purring and rubbing up on me and really really sad to see me go , i almost feel like frenching the little dude sometimes

My two black kitties sleep on either side of me. We're like a sleeping Oreo cookie.
11th page, 11th Thread.

I know you move in waves; are they stereo though? 

Synch 'it "artificially" much?

They're actually mono these days, which is just unheard of...

But we get it poppin' up in here baby.
(05-27-2020, 05:08 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: They're actually mono these days, which is just unheard of...

But we get it poppin' up in here baby.

Seems unnatural if you ask me and eerily unfortunate really. I mean what are the odds; think about it

"mono these days"

How could stereo be kept mono for that long with such an awesome receiver? 

Yeah. It does get 'poppin up in heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I fucking hate this.
It's just so fucking dumb...

It's so weird and stupid.

I just...

Absolutely fucking despise it.
While I do love some ASMR, I have to admit that most of it is really just
completely unnecessary. As the Brits would say "Aww, they're takin' the piss, mate!!" lol

DEFUND ASMRtist's!!! *shouts & raises banner*
It BEYOND reeks of people taking advantage of the niche solely for the money and for absolutely no other reason whatsoever.

The soullessness is startling.
And I don't know WTF dudes are thinkin' but ASMR is a chick's game.
If you're a dude doing ASMR then you should know that most people
in the world classify you as gross, creepy and way out of place.

Like male goths and cosplaytards.
LOL! hmm... I must have been my other self when I posted on this; I didn't even know what the hell ASMR was until I googled it. I watched a few minutes and was like, hmmm... I think I've seen this on the nubhub and it's called JOI there. (jerk off instructions!) lol

wiki: Autonomous sensory meridian response, sometimes auto sensory meridian response, is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson

hmm.. people really experience this from these cheesy ass videos? What's it called when you can think ASMR? I can make myself experience on demand; like it's a muscle in the back of my neck I mildly, gently flex and point my head down and give myself "goose bumps" down my neck and spine.

I wonder what that's called. Is it a superpower? Am I a metahuman? chill bumps...to the max. My superhero name would be Max Chill. My powers: USELESS. lol

What's cool with sound (binaural beats are mmmkay) are 3d holophonic sounds. Ya'll have probably heard of them.

Here's a sample, use headphones or it won't work.

(06-29-2020, 09:00 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: It BEYOND reeks of people taking advantage of the niche solely for the money and for absolutely no other reason whatsoever.

The soullessness is startling.

What do you believe a soul is?

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy