Cody Ko & Noel Miller (Tiny Meat Gang)
LOL 
https://www.youtube.com/user/codyko69
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Ko
https://www.instagram.com/codyko
https://twitter.com/codyko

These guys are hilarious, OMG.

Kinda reminds me of Drew Gooden and his epically hilarious videos... https://www.sectual.com/thread-16027.html

It's sort of the same style, but I don't think they're necessarily ripping one another off, I think it's just sort of a genre. And I really fucking love it.

Like Drew, Cody Ko is another YouTuber whose millions of subs are actually well earned and deserved.

This was their first vid I ever watched and now I'm obsessed...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-611-post-...#pid112828

(04-01-2020, 11:06 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: This is from December 2018...

I haven't subbed to Claire in a HELLA long time because she pissed me off, so I totally missed this "you" video when it was released.

I didn't even know she had a BF as far as I remember.

Well anyway...

I'm only 0:45 into this vid and it's hard to watch, I can't even lie.

Whew...

Damn.

She's topless and it really just caught me off guard, like why did she decide to start filming?? I just don't understand man.

I dunno if I can watch this video, LMAO. I just dunno.

Is that a joint between his fingers??? LOL man this is cringe, it really is cringe. They were right. They were right.

Bahahahahaha, who am I kiddin'?! I'm gonna make some damn popcorn and watch this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Popcorn2

1:10 "I met you a month ago at Whole Foods" BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY mackerel.

WOW.

WOOOWWWWWWW.

I'm not making fun of her, but she's definitely a "TYPE".

2:15 lololol I mean, she really is so cute... I just feel so bad for her.

When in the fuck did this happen??? Was this BEFORE she moved to Hawaii?? Can't be. I gotta try to find out.

Okay well apparently she's been all over the place for the past few years so I'm not even gonna bother to try and figure it out.

Oh wow, here's the original vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPOmSOOoSeI

It's only 6:00ish minutes long, kind of short for her. That Like/Dislike ratio though... lol wow. I'm surprised she didn't delete the video. Strange.

To say people hated it is an understatement. It does have 1.5mil views though, most of her videos only get between 300-700k so it did go a tad bit viral. That always brings in a different crowd.

2:32 lmao I've never seen these guys before but they have made a pretty great reaction video here.

2:52 I sort of got the same vibe, NGL.

3:50 okay this HAS to be a joke, LMFAO, it HAS TO BE. Well fucking played, rofl. ROFLLLL!!!!! Man a lot of the comments on the original video swear up and down she's on drugs in this vid and I gotta say... it seems plausible.

4:35 bahahahaha oh my God IT DOES SOUND LIKE THEY'RE HAVING SEX IN THE AUDIO OR SOMETHING.

4:52 BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA HOLY SHIT WUUUUUT. AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. This just takes things to a fucking ENTIRELY NEW LEVEL THAT I CANNOT EVEN.

4:54 HEAVY BREATHING SEX SOUNDS OVER FOOTAGE OF HER SPRINKLING SEASONING ON A WHOLE FOODS SALAD, ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME RIGHT NOW I CANNOTTTTTTT.

4:55 lmfaololol these dudes' reactions are soooo fucking relatable, roflmfaolololol. Yes.

7:01 yeah they sound like they're on E or shrooms or something.

9:55 yeah I agree... definitely drugs.

14:17 rofl I actually don't think it is fake now.

14:30 rofl this is honestly so sad... he's only with her because she's cute and hot and naive and non-fat. Sigh. It's sad.

16:50 lmfao oh my God, I thought that was what it sounded like... he's literally trying to get her to end the video in the last like 1 min. She's like "Do you wanna watch me edit it?" roflmfaolol "Fair enough" bahahahaha, ah. Sigh.

Their video really kicked off the "FAIR ENOUGH" meme, and I even made a meme vid for it...

Fucking LOL.

Then there's this...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-6606-post...#pid114052

(04-15-2020, 06:40 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote:

Bahahahaha OMG, so Cody Ko and Noel Miller made a "That's Cringe" about Adina! Bahahaha this should be good. Their video about Claire Michelle was amazing... https://www.sectual.com/thread-611-post-...#pid112828

0:50 dude he's right about the thumbnails... I had to disembed some of the videos on this thread because the thumbnails were too graphic.

3:09 lol these guys are so hot.

4:19 roflmaolololol.

Dude honestly, I love this kind of entertainment. Just reacting to/commentating on material other people make. It's absolutely fucking hilarious... so much better than movies and TV shows.

7:20 roflmfao I laugh SO MUCH watching these guys, I just love it.

7:55 I'm glad they're being nice about Adina cuz I do think she's a cool chick.

9:10 that Naia chick is pretty damn foxy.

9:25 roflmfaololoililililililililuul.

12:40 lmfao it's dangerous to watch this whilst eating.

13:36 bahahahahahahahahaha.

13:45 I would honestly never be able to be on the receiving end of something like this in any serious way. But interestingly enough I do consider myself something of a shaman in certain ways. I won't go into the topic now though.

14:14 holy fuck man I just snotted everywhere.

14:47 this is... hysterical. In ways that are funny and are not funny at the same time, lmao.

15:40 sweet Jesus alive.

17:41 lmfaololol. God bless these guys. Great videos, great fun... great laughs. Doing the Lord's work.

I've already watched like 10 of their videos and fucking loved them, but these are the only ones I've commentated on. I'll post the ones I've watched though.

Cody's girlfriend Kelsey is amazing, love her, she's hilarious too.

This video is super funny... my fave was 6:38 lmfaolol.

6:00 lmfaoliliololololololololol.

10:32 I loved this part rofl.

8:11 lolololmao.

11:10 lol awe they're so cute!

LOL the vampire video is so fake and dumb.

8:22 - 9:10 lmfaoroflfmfaolol holy shit.

That's what I love about these commentary/reaction videos though, like even if the original subject video wasn't great, the reaction videos MAKE them great. It's actually very efficient.

13:23 fkn lol.

This was their first video about Dhar Mann, absolutely hilarious.

But I have to point out Dhar Mann's video plotline is the same one from this ad I made a thread about...

"My Animated Story: How My Husband Abused Me"
https://www.sectual.com/thread-16413.html

I have to admit I didn't even make it half way through this video because I thought the original subject video was just so pathetically fake and dumb, I really couldn't be bothered. No fault of Cody/Noel's though.

The original video would have been so much better if they were vaping weed...

That's what I thought they were doing to begin with and I was super disappointed.

I didn't watch all of this one either because I didn't like the OG vid.

This one was pretty funny but I absolutely hate ALL prank channels, so again, not wild about the OG material.

6:00 it's just dumb because no one would actually say that, first of all, and secondly the employee would be fired... super hard.

14:20 lmfaololololololo.

17:30 rofl.

19:00 lmfaolololo. Oh my God.

0:17 oh snap, I gotta watch that video then!

1:30 lmfao.

2:06 oh God I'm cringing already.

2:55 bahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I ever watch ANYTHING besides FUNNY VIDEOS, LMFAOLOL WHY. I should never watch anything that isn't funny ever again.

3:16 roflmfaolroflmfaolroflorlforfll.

4:55 roflmfaololoool.

6:40 roflmfaolol dude, honestly? I KIND OF think this shit is embarrassing, but then again who the fuck am I to talk since I embarrass myself on the internet all day every day.

7:30 bahahaha what the fuck is with all the fuckin' Coldplay in the background of this kid's videos, roflroflfmaololroforlfl?!?!!? I mean I ain't hatin', but LOL.

8:17 enchiladas roflmaololol.

10:05 - 10:19 lmfao this Cody Ko guy is a fucking genius.

1:20 omg lol, what IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1:32 AAAAAHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:57 roflmfaolol these kids today GOT PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:11 - 4:44 rofl, OMG ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:49 *screams of laughter*

6:45 lmfao this guy's arm looks HUGE but the rest of him looks like a 15 year old girl, what the fuck!?

7:21 bahahaha OH YEAH, DEFINITE psycho vibes from this guy!!!!!!!!

7:43 - 7:52 bahahahahahahahaha.

11:42 ANOTHER ONE who looks like a 15 year old girl, lmfao.

1:57 agh, oh my God... TikTok is so horrifically, disgustingly cringe I can hardly even stand it. It's just so bad.

6:30 roflmao. God these "videos" are fucking horrible.

4:02 roflmao. I wasn't really digging this video that much at first, but he's winning me over.

5:50 it's actually unhealthy for women to have defined abs like that... not to mention fucking stupid.

7:22 bahahaha he's so on point.

11:58 lmao I fucking love this guy.

Ugh God, JayStation is such a creepster and so are his sleazy friends.

6:45 rofl.

10:49 "Cody FUCKING Smokes" roflmfaololol, oh the beauty of memes and inside jokes.

12:03 lol... it's so true though, these people are reprehensible.

1:38 lmfaolol I am so living for this right now... I am LIVING FOR THIS.

2:39 ah my God man, I have gotten so many good laughs out of these videos today.
I'd typically never watch a channel like this and it if wasn't for the Claire Michelle video I never would have checked it out. I think laughter really is the best medicine.

4:13 bahahahaha AAAAHHHHHGGGGG GOD NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ROFLMAO dude, Cody's GF is sooooooooo cute though.

6:39 roflmfao.

8:35 LMFAOLOLOLOL HOOOO MY GOD ROFLMFAOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Official Sectual Discord Server

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character