Longest it's ever taken you to pinch a turd off?
Moon 
I gotta tell you...

I must have spent 35-45 minutes birthin' that butt baby...

And OF COURSE I was not trying to push it out the entire time, no.

I got up, I did jumping jacks, I drank a bunch of water, I paced back 'n forth...

It was a PROCESS.

Admittedly, I've been slacking on the fiber lately.

Well that ends now!

The trick is not to strain...

If you need to get up and take a break while you're trying to pinch that turd off, do it.

Sometimes that's what it takes.
Longest time I've ever spent trying to make a steamin' hot loaf of brown.
Damn, yo.
Drink milk instead of water.

Also, try eating peanut butter sandwiches regularly.
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
Thanks, Dickie, I appreciate your suggestions... I used to eat PB&J a lot but stopped several weeks ago.
(05-20-2020, 02:55 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: butt baby...

Ass candy! Banana
So, was a politician or an attorney?
Just a lady dropping the kids off at the pool.
(05-20-2020, 09:12 AM)Devastatia Wrote: Just a lady dropping the kids off at the pool.

A vagina does not a lady make....

Also I respectfully disagree. Those were "not children being dropped off at the pool."

They were obviously politicians and attorneys being created; hence the question. 

Wouldn't you agree....?

If it were a gush of diarrhea, I wouldn't have the question of "attorney or politician."

I'd know that a "bomb ass" album just went platinum; probably billy ellish or something. Yes. I just said 
That young lady's music is the equivalent of diarrhea. Props on her success though.
Embarrassed 
I think it might be the water. I done everythin dog darn'it to take a decent shit then I do then I don't.
Something going on and im getting to the bottom of it. I used to filter my water it did nothing. Now I might start it again reverse osmosis.
Never heard of Billy Ellish, which possibly says much about her talent.
(05-20-2020, 09:31 AM)Devastatia Wrote: Never heard of Billy Ellish, which possibly says much about her talent.

She's a young girl (I think maybe 16ish?) anyway; I know about her because I have to hear
about someone I know that's about her age bitch about how he can't stand that all the kids
(females usually) think she's awesome. So, I checked out her music videos. She's just a kid and
following a tired but effective routine. No, not a lot of talent but it's all about marketing
and aesthetics these days more than ever. 

She literally just speaks verses in a whisper; I'm not actually sure she can sing-she's never "sung" 
in a song that I've heard (totally maybe 4?). '

Maybe that's her style. Sad but hey; I'm sure that's how generational mindsets work.
(05-20-2020, 02:55 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I gotta tell you...

I must have spent 35-45 minutes birthin' that butt baby...

And OF COURSE I was not trying to push it out the entire time, no.

I got up, I did jumping jacks, I drank a bunch of water, I paced back 'n forth...

It was a PROCESS.

Admittedly, I've been slacking on the fiber lately.

Well that ends now!

The trick is not to strain...

If you need to get up and take a break while you're trying to pinch that turd off, do it.

Sometimes that's what it takes.

It's cute when a pretty elegant, (verbally crude of course) super-feminine woman tries to "be one of the boys." You're adorable dude but seriously...
I think stress may be causing it if you ARE getting enough fiber. It can have serious effects on the GI system. i.e. "irritable bowel syndrome."

Be good to yourself woman. I need you "quite" healthy...
happyface 
(05-20-2020, 09:31 AM)Devastatia Wrote: Never heard of Billy Ellish, which possibly says much about her talent.
I agree with that. Even though I don't like you ya scum fucking pig bitch.
WTF is billeh who? I don't care about that.
to answer the question... about 45 minutes. That wasn't a good day.
Not nearly enough fiber, no. Tis my own fault.

Re: Eilish...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-9703.html
(05-20-2020, 12:31 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Re: Eilish...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-9703.html

Oh yeah, I remember that fread.
(05-20-2020, 08:34 AM)Master Oblivious Wrote: So, was a politician or an attorney?

I'll have you know I shit out only the highest quality lawyers.
(05-20-2020, 12:50 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I'll have you know I shit out only the highest quality lawyers.

Berg or Stein quality? Who knows; you could be doing the whole "man" quality.... LOL...
(05-20-2020, 10:48 AM)ELFUNGNINO Wrote: I agree with that. Even though I don't like you ya scum fucking pig bitch.
WTF is billeh who? I don't care about that.

Lol. dude you're classic.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Official Sectual Discord Server

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character