Tattoos: Why the fuck?
WTF 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFiOGmHn__e

This is Marzia, PewDiePie's wife.

She's Italian and started out pure as the driven fucking snow...

And now she's got these weird, stark looking tattoos littering up her otherwise perfect skin.

I just don't get it at all man.

Why in the fuck would people do this???

Tattoos hit the height of popularity in like 2012...

The shit isn't even cool anymore.

I normally try not to address the topic in a super public way since SOOO many people have tattoos...

The last thing I want to do is say something that will make people feel like shit since they're permanently marked.

But it's really gotta stop...

People will always regret this shit. ALWAYS.
Summary of the deeper reasons why tattoos are a bad idea...

(12-20-2017, 01:12 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you get a tattoo of Jane's name on your arm, you can basically never exist in any timeline where Jane doesn't exist.

So when Jane dumps you and assfucks your heart, breaks it into 1000 shattered pieces and lights it on fire and then shits on the roasted bits of your heart...

You're trapped in the timelines where Jane existed.

Rather than being able to jump timelines to where the bitch didn't even exist and you were never even together, you're stuck in timelines where Jane and you have a past.

Bad fucking idea.

Apply that logic to anything you might get a tattoo about.

It's restrictive in a whole lot of ways.
If Marzia was my wife, I'd be telling her she ain't getting any tattoos.

Instead, he followed her down the bad tattoo rabbit hole.

I'm pretty sure she started it.
Men won't come out and say it, but most men think tattoos on a woman are a sign that she generally makes poor life decisions and should not be considered for a serious relationship or marriage. As far as men are concerned, these women are strictly pump-and-dump skanks.

I've seen so many young women with absolutely perfect, flawless bodies marked up with a bunch of random, stupid tattoos. It definitely doesn't improve their looks, since they were already gorgeous to begin with. Apparently these women have such low self esteem and poor social skills that the tattoos are a sort of surrogate personality for them.

At least the girls with "sleeves" have a somewhat coherent, albeit misguided, plan for their body decoration, and not just a bunch of unrelated tattoos plopped willy-nilly wherever there's a blank space.

I knew one young woman who got a prison tattoo without knowing what it represented, even though she'd never been to prison. It had a profoundly adverse effect on her ability to get a decent job.

I also met a young man who had the name of a girl whom he was no longer with tattooed on his arm.

Both of them regretted the tattoos and were sensitive about talking about them.
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
And let's not forget the unprofessional knuckle tattoo having twat I posted about as a guest a few years ago.
(10-16-2019, 02:21 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: If you say no, it's gayer than saying yes.
Tattooed girl: My tattoos make me unique!

Me: You were already unique, you dumbfuck.

Facepalm
Girls didn't have tattoos when I was in high school. The trend got started in the 90s when chicks started getting those ridiculous lower back tattoos.

We called them "tramp stamps." You'd think the negative nickname for them would've clued the girls in that tattoos were associated with sluttiness. Maybe it did, and the girls didn't care because were keen to embrace their inner slut.
It's another example of women thinking that what a woman finds attractive about a man is the same thing men find attractive in a woman. That kind of thinking has doomed a lot of women to cat-herding spinsterhood.
(10-14-2020, 12:58 PM)Devastatia Wrote: I've seen so many young women with absolutely perfect, flawless bodies marked up with a bunch of random, stupid tattoos. It definitely doesn't improve their looks, since they were already gorgeous to begin with. Apparently these women have such low self esteem and poor social skills that the tattoos are a sort of surrogate personality for them.

That's what confuses the shit out of me about a girl like Marzia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIn_SquKW1w

I just don't get it.

I mean maybe she does have low self-esteem or something.

But she doesn't LOOK like the kinda chick who would just go out and do that shit to her body, nor does she look like she'd have confidence problems.

I never closely followed her or Pewds, but I do remember once several years ago her coming out and bitching about how she wanted to be known as more than just "Pewdiepie's girlfriend"...

Which was dumb as shit because she already had her own adoring fanbase at that juncture, and who cares if people knew her as Pewd's GF?? That's who she fuckin' is.

So I thought that was a red flag.

And then the tattoo thing just took off in both their lives.

I dunno...

I guess it just goes to show you that life can deal you the best possible hand with looks and creature comforts, and it still apparently just isn't enough.
God must just be facepalming us at every minute of every day.
At least He's not smiting us mightily with bolts of lightning.
Yet.
Philistine women were tattooed. God wasn't too pleased with that.
WTF really!?
Dude I was watching this early 50s Marilyn Monroe movie like months back...

I think it was "Don't Bother to Knock"...

And the little girl asked her if she WAS TATTOOED?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well I couldn't even believe it.

I didn't even think I heard it right, so I rewinded a little bit and even turned on closed captions to be SURE.

NOBODYYYYY except for sailors and army dudes were tattooed back then, I mean WTF kind of question was that??

And Marilyn was just playing an everyday kinda young woman, she wasn't like a rebel or some shit.

It was BIZARRE.
We All Need To Admit That America Has A Tattoo Problem

https://thefederalist.com/2017/08/04/nee...o-problem/

The Federalist Wrote:As tattoos go, it was fantastic artistry, and I submit that was the problem. It was so realistic and visually arresting it looked less like a tattoo, and more like a manifestation of Lovecraftian soul-rot spreading onto her shoulders like inky kudzu.
So, my ultimate first love in music was/is Metallica.
I was fourteen and got ahold of Masters of Puppets and ...And Justice For All.

My simple little world was forever Rocked! And changed!
Upon my 18th free spin around the blazing fireball I KNEW
one day... I would GET that Metallica ink, somewhere... on my body...

Well, as time went on, the indecision grew. No rush, but getting antsy.
One thing led to another and well, here I am [FAR from being 18] and
still no ink. Of ANY kind. None. Nada. ZEEERO!

I think it just boiled down to the thought of "What if one of those
motherfuckers breaks a HARD ASS LEFT and does some no-coming-back-from-that-shit
kinda shit?? Will I be able to live with/get past having that name down the 
big middle of my forearm?" 

Those thoughts starting hitting around the age 23 - 25. So yeah, STILL LOVE
Metallica but my skin ain't nobody's billboard!
(10-14-2020, 12:58 PM)Devastatia Wrote: Men won't come out and say it, but most men think tattoos on a woman are a sign that she generally makes poor life decisions and should not be considered for a serious relationship or marriage. As far as men are concerned, these women are strictly pump-and-dump skanks.

It's all due to trauma and mental problems.

Odds are, these heavily tattooed people were abused in childhood.

If they weren't abused (maybe they don't even remember, see my thread about repressed memories: https://www.sectual.com/thread-5490.html) then odds are, they suffer with some type of mental illness.

So yes, these women may not be a good choice for dating...

But the tattoos are only a symptom of a far deeper problem, and it's not just women. It's anyone.
A lot of forms of visible self-harm are a desperate cry for help.

See my thread about self-harm in its various forms: https://www.sectual.com/thread-2574.html

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy