Gothix: The #WalkAway Movement's Rising Star
Sunglasses 

https://www.youtube.com/GothixTV
Flames 
There seems to be a wave of people expressing relief about the fact that they don't have to bow down to social media peer pressure. It's like a safe trend now. Worse than those people are the ones who are actually jumping on that new bandwagon to get subs and likes. Meanwhile, you've been out here kicking ass and giving nary a fuck year after year after year, with not much to show for it other than your integrity. I can't imagine anyone who has had the pleasure of interacting with you being able to then find this video interesting. It's like a watered down, temporal, phony, super-lesser version of you, if that. You posting this video here would be like Michael Jordan posting a video of Special Olympics basketball on his personal forum, just without the implied altruism. 

People virtue signaling about the paltry reality of virtue signaling? Is that where it's at now? I mean... when does it end? Jesus fucking christ. 

"Look at me, I have THESE views while all these OTHER people have these OTHER views, so I'm interesting and strong and soaring mightily above the lowest common denominator like a phoenix-dragon-eagle-rainbow". Fuck off with that shit. You're looking into a camera and making noise come out of the hole in your face. Anyone youtuber who refers to themselves as an "influencer" should be publicly flogged. That's an amazing excuse to bring back public flogging.
Well I mean...

I'm suspicious of everyone.

Me posting this chick is not me endorsing her...

But I think she's an undeniably refreshing injection into a tired, sluggish system.

Everyone should be hoping her channel can grow and not be interfered with...

YouTube as a platform is way, way out of balance.
Oh this is a dangerous video to cover...

Wonder if this upload will stay up?

Quote:Commenter:

"Tom McDonald continue to speak the truth and also what's with the Taliban having an active twitter account and not 45."

Indeed.

Cosmetically you can tell she's a professional...

She may have told her story once, I don't really remember, but she seems like the actress type.

I think she's legit though, I do think that's her style and it's really hot. You can see her whole bod in this video and it's a great outfit, she looks sexy as hell.

But definitely seems like a pro.
Nobody looks like that without being a professional.
And it's not like this shit could really be achieved by a personal stylist or makeup artist either... if it was then it would have to be her.
It's just too perfect.
She does look sexy though and she could get even sexier, she's being very conservative and almost sorta nerd-chic in her appearance... wonder if she'll sex it up in the future??
Does she have an OnlyFans?

Lmao, okay I'm done.
(10-29-2021, 01:36 PM)Chatwoman Wrote: Nobody looks like that without being a professional.

Oh, I'm sure she's a professional.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)