Anybody else just straight up drink half & half??
Drool 
Like I get it's for coffee but...

I dunno, it's so good.

Maybe I should just try drinking some whipping cream...

shrug
I take like a drink at a time, not like a glass or something.

I'm the type of person who waters down milk...

But sometimes, I just like it thick.
Book
You should try evaporated milk.

https://www.verybestbaking.com/sites/g/f...lybg48.png
Hands Up!  Panties Down!
You could just pour some almond slices and blueberries in a tiny bowl and drizzle some Half n Half over it and it's better than anything at Starbucks.
i drink arnold palmers - half iced tea half lemonade.
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
It is kind of what you get if you drink straight from the cow. The one time I met a farmer he squeezed a cow's udder and caught the squirts of milk with his mouth and said most of them do it...
(01-23-2021, 01:40 AM)danisantiagodiaz Wrote: It is kind of what you get if you drink straight from the cow. The one time I met a farmer he squeezed a cow's udder and caught the squirts of milk with his mouth and said most of them do it...

See, this is what I'm looking for.
I <3 cream.
(01-22-2021, 03:33 PM)Dark Dick Wrote: You should try evaporated milk.

https://www.verybestbaking.com/sites/g/f...lybg48.png

I've actually enjoyed a fair bit of evaporated milk in hot tea over the years...

So I am no stranger to it, but I tend to like my milk super cold.

I know it wouldn't be cold in the wild, and although I wouldn't mind experiencing it that way, I do have my preferences.
(01-22-2021, 03:49 PM)Luxury-Taco Wrote: You could just pour some almond slices and blueberries in a tiny bowl and drizzle some Half n Half over it and it's better than anything at Starbucks.

"Drizzle" isn't the word I would use, but yeah...

Ohyeah

(01-22-2021, 07:53 PM)genba Wrote: i drink arnold palmers - half iced tea half lemonade.

https://boulderlocavore.com/arnold-palmer-drink

That's hardcore and deluxe bro.

I do like lemonade but it never occurs to me to mix the two together beyond anything more than a squeeze of a few slices of lemon into a glass of tea.
(01-23-2021, 12:20 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: See, this is what I'm looking for.

I think a lot of the value--in terms of you talking shit while making art over the years--is in your brilliant timing.
I mixed half and half with low fat milk to make it taste like real milk once.
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
Yeah it's all just watered down cream at the end of the day.

Sometimes you like it thick, sometimes you want it thinner, usually for frugality reasons although I do add water to milk for legitimate enjoyment.

Skim milk is the only milk I wouldn't add water to because I wouldn't buy it in the first place, you're supposed to water down your milk to taste.

2% is acceptable but it's really just a gimmick isn't it?

Whole milk is the most important, but I'm thinking cream may be the ultimate.

Can you just buy cream by the gallon? It probably would last too long and pass expiry if it came in containers that big...

I'm guessing they sell it by the carton or half gallon at most.
God I just...

REALLY want some cream.
It SEEMS like it could work. But I've never had straight cream and maybe I'm confused as to what cream truly is.

Isn't it a liquid? Pretty sure I've made whipped cream before and it starts out as heavy cream.

OMG that's what we need!!! We need HEAVY CREAM and we need to test out watering it down and if it's really possible to make all the other milks from it.
Is heavy cream THE SOURCE?
Is it the one thing we need in place of all the other things??

Think of it. It can serve as ALL your milk products. All it doesn't replace is cheese and butter.

You just ADD WATER.
YOU JUST ADD WATER TO IT.
CREAM.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy