Disclosure & Attention Diversion: What are we missing, and what is the real story?
Alien 
So much going on...

Wars/rumors of wars, UFO disclosure, corrupt governments, you name it, it's happening NOW.

What stories are being pumped the most in the media? Those are the most BS stories.

What's barely being discussed, what's flying under the radar? As in, they're talking about it, but not enough...

That's where the real story is...

Right now, it's FUCKIN' DISCLOSURE.

Literal disclosure of UFOs! And yet somehow the top most discussed news is Russia, and some stone aged race bullshit.

Wow.

We've been discussing this whole disclosure thing on the Clif High thread...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-358-post-...#pid136463

Regardless of anything else, UFOS ARE BEING SHOWN ON THE FUCKING NEWS. LMFAO!!!!!

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT STUPID SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!

Bahahahaha wow. Woooow.

WOOOOOOW.
Maybe it just hasn't sunk in for people yet.
I mean, people ARE talking about it. And the right people, too.

But what's it going to take to get the average American to shit the couch with dawning awareness while watching yet another fucking forensics show about super-hot Karla Homolka and her super-hot fiancé Paul filming themselves brutally raping and murdering Karla's own 14 year-old sister, because isn't that apparently so stimulating that it warrants an endless malaise of braincell devouring televised garbage, year after fucking year? 

It's going to take an alien phasing right through their flat screen like a ghost and flitting up to their faces with its big black Spiderman eyes and letting out a terrifying alien scream, which will probably stop their average fucking hearts right on the spot due to overwhelming terror, but at least they'll have known for a second: aliens are real. 

The great intuitives like Clif High aren't going to cause them to shit the couch. That's for sure.

We have government officials, high ranking military officials, and reputable documentary filmmakers all fully claiming the craft are of intelligent design and operation--this IS disclosure, plain and simple. Why isn't that making them shit the couch?

The average American might see a watered down version related to disclosure reveals on FOX or CNN when they're done with their forensics show, and their response is "oooh, Real Housewives is on tonight". What's up with that? 

Fear and complacency? Brainwashing?

It's not fear that breeds complacency--at least not directly. It's the avoidance of fear. The avoidance of fear is the mortar that holds the bricks of one's comfort zone in place. It's the avoidance of fear that inspires the ultimate expression of willing ignorance: "my truth". 

The very existence of the saying "my truth" edges up to the mystery of how/why someone would prioritize meaningless fucking horseshit at the expense of accepting let alone attempting to understand one of the most exciting phenomena to occur in our history, and it would also explain the very existence of the televised garbage, as it caters to ratings, which is dictated by what average Americans choose(?) to consume.  

Why ARE people talking about stupid shit at the expense of the incredible? Why are there mostly these vicious circles instead of virtuous circles? Why do we not teach children how to learn before expecting them to learn what we teach? Is it to facilitate brainwashing? Is everyone brainwashed? Is that it?

It seems to me that the human race is sick, or at the very least in trouble. As a whole, I mean. As  collective on a planet. We need help. 

And if you believe any of the testimonies of the hundreds of kids at schools who claim to have been visited by aliens over the years (Australia in 1966; Zimbabwe in 1994, many more), then you believe that's WHY the aliens are here. 

Do we deserve help? Yes. Because, though there are unspeakable acts of evil that make Karla Homolka look like Cinderella, there is also the presence of real and unconditional love. Though fucked up American scientists and officials have done things like try to destroy our atmosphere with nukes and willingly spread syphilis among an indigenous population, the potential for human greatness is vast. For every fucked up power hungry piece of fucking greedy shit, there is someone in possession of massive spiritual awareness keeping the needle in the middle, so that as a whole, we are not evil, but dark enough to be sick, to need help, and though the slightest push would help us move that needled to perfect balance, that little push might seem like a cataclysm to most of us.
Mo. Its panthers. Something definitley shifted. Stay calm and be happy... we are still here . Feels very dreamy.. think we were just resurected...
(04-16-2021, 01:57 AM)Guest Wrote: Feels very dreamy.. think we were just resurected...

Alive, again.

nod
(04-16-2021, 01:30 AM)Atma Wrote: The average American might see a watered down version related to disclosure reveals on FOX or CNN when they're done with their forensics show, and their response is "oooh, Real Housewives is on tonight". What's up with that?

Fear and complacency? Brainwashing?

It's not fear that breeds complacency--at least not directly. It's the avoidance of fear. The avoidance of fear is the mortar that holds the bricks of one's comfort zone in place. It's the avoidance of fear that inspires the ultimate expression of willing ignorance: "my truth".

I also just think that they are probably shocked and don't even realize it yet.

(04-16-2021, 01:30 AM)Atma Wrote: And if you believe any of the testimonies of the hundreds of kids at schools who claim to have been visited by aliens over the years (Australia in 1966; Zimbabwe in 1994, many more), then you believe that's WHY the aliens are here. 

I appreciate your knowledge base on this subject... you obviously know a lot about this and care about it. I think it's very useful to have you as a gauge on this disclosure situation.

I talked about how I feel about disclosure on Clif's thread... you guys know my thoughts, and while they sound sort of jaded, I have to be honest.

My only issue with this disclosure taking place is the fact that aliens aren't involved... these craft are all human. At some stage of development. It's all us.

That pyramid UFO though? A lot of people are trying to say it's the famed 'triangle UFO' so many saw in the 90s and early 2000s...

But it's not. It's an actual full on fucking pyramid. Are these pyramid craft folks responsible for the pyramids around the world? How deep is this rabbit hole about to go?
maybe the aliens want us to gather up 50,000 of our best nude virgins for insemination to make new improved hybrid creatures

at least we could make them an off so they don't flood our planet again
And then it's always possible that disclosure IS the red herring...

So which story is the real deal?

Well I am waiting for mention of Antarctica...

Even Clif High doesn't talk about Antarctica anymore.

That's where some ships have been found in the ice...

Those that I said belonged to us in past earth ages.

I think we're being given an incomplete picture here.

Without discussing Antarctica and some of those findings, it's not truly disclosure.

Wonder how much longer it'll take them to address this issue?? Probably years if not decades.
I say it'll be a decade longer, give or take a few years, because THIS is the end-game...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-17026.html

To reach the point of disclosing Antarctica would be an undeniable step toward real, true disclosure...

REAL disclosure leads to the kind of unity we would need in the world to go to space together.

It's all about space...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-9180-post...l#pid70783
Time is truly of the essence...

They MUST approach space travel correctly, right out of the gate...

https://www.sectual.com/thread-9180-post...#pid135689

The above information explains how they can achieve this and not WASTE an extra decade.

Do it wrong, and pay the cost. A foul up on the biggest advancement humanity has ever seen would cost your seat at the helm.

Waste a decade and you're fucked!!!

So we are dealing with a span of 20 years here, and a beginning is a very delicate time...

pyramid is just the topside. there's a bottom side, they are tetrahedrons.

rhombus will set you free.
rhombus will set you free.
theta.tv/zenba
Oh wow yeah!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...hedron.jpg

That's what they looked like.

Whoa...

This is some crazy shit y'all, what a time to be alive!
Things almost feel right!
@ 6 min. dude wtf looks like nightmare
@ 18 min looks fun

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I may have captured the essence of the kind of Alien that Mo would like to have "abduct" (quotes indicating wrong verb) her. I call it a "Party Mantis".

He's got a big James Caan-like head and face, just with a much larger mouth and more teeth, and the body of a praying mantis, and he likes to party and can hold his end of a conversation. He's buoyant; knows how to keep things light and positive, but has a sinister edge.

https://imgur.com/wF7nwq0
I dig the psychedelic vibe!!! Really fucking groovy man.

Wow, and think of it... disclosure is happening at a time when even shrooms will be legalized soon.

If only aliens really were involved!!!

That would be pretty damn fun.
It'd be cool to chill with some aliens.
I guess today was the day the pyramid ufo story hit msm. I've seen videos today from FOX, CBS, NBC, TODAY, Jimmy Fallon mentions it in his monologue, so forth.

Expected to be "part of the report presented to congress this summer", from the video.
Wow. Director of UAP group from Pentagon admits that the videos we've seen so far, including the most recent pyramid, are the "least compelling" of what the Pentagon is sitting on, and that there is footage of UFO's that are fifty feet from fighter cockpits, taken by real cameras (not radar or night vision). Sounds like we're being eased in...

Holy crap. WOOT.

Let's DO This shit, Pentagon.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)