Woman is the slave of the slaves...
Slave to the slaves.
I got some reparations for ya , but first make me some nice home made ravioli and garlic bread
What IS ravioli??

Is it the cheese part or the pasta part??

Okay I Google'd it.

I could make that.
For a million dollars would you push a big red button that instantly fried a maximum security inmate ? You wouldnt know their crime or age until after
Fuck no!

Thanks for asking though I guess.
Yoda 
Once was slaves, now is El Shaitan!
The accuser the liar! Eat that fruit Adam!
Yoda 
(04-23-2021, 03:37 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: What IS ravioli??

Is it the cheese part or the pasta part??

Okay I Google'd it.

I could make that.

Its a nice food you can make yourself.
Production ravioli is pretty shit.
But if you make it yourself with like a carbonara or polo sauce its quite nice.
I lived on it for a while when younger like 25, my mrs used to get it off this wog pizza shop where we lived.
Then I thought she was cheating on me with them wogs. So I lit em up.
Check out my new girlfriend. She agreed to send me a bunch of her hair for some commisary $ . i am also sending her pics of my cats and dog.

https://www.prisonpenpals.com/we5557.html
(04-23-2021, 10:36 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: Slave to the slaves.
I will be your slave, Chain me...but you have to love me  Loveletter
Heya Thor...

Nanaluv

Are you a John Lennon fan?!
Not really, I did find a song about chains...LOL
End women's suffrage!!!
It's a great song...

John Lennon and Yoko Ono were fucking wiiiiild.
Social media? No, my friend. Antisocial media. Cool
happyface 
You two are the cutest mofos on planet lollllllllllllll
http://www.johnlennon.com/about

If you read down in the article for the paragraph that addresses the OP song...

You gotta love John/Yoko...

I know a lot of people were salty that John grew up and left the Beatles, and people have suggested Yoko may be an agent...

And heck, maybe she was/is...

But that is a damn good biographical write-up of John Lennon's life and body of work, and who can really deny that his best work was post-Beatles, just like every other Beatle??

They were amazing together...

But thank God they did their own things.
The Beatles: https://www.sectual.com/thread-16243.html

George Harrison: https://www.sectual.com/thread-17807.html

It's no secret that I appreciate George Harrison's solo work the most of any Beatle, but I think Paul had the most catchy post-Beatles music.

John Lennon went to another planet entirely with his music (and Ringo went to an octopus's garden under the sea) and things got intense...

Suddenly John was putting up billboards, singing about how "War is over, if you want it" and all this other stuff, he was pretty prolific. Then the OP song was released in 1972 and I truly believe that's when it was decided that TPTB were gonna take John Lennon out.

The reason I prefer George's solo work over John's is because of the message. John told a lot of truth, but he was also totally obsessed with Yoko. I think he was sorta caught up in some kinda trance with her, but he still did amazing work.

George Harrison's solo work is the absolute depth of true meaning, it is actually transcendental. For real.

So I do love John Lennon and I think he was definitely the most in your face with his message, but he wanted to change the world, not just the heart of people, like George.
(04-28-2021, 10:13 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: They were amazing together...

But thank God they did their own things.

Fuck yes.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)