Humans were supposed to dance and make artful movement with their bodies...
Panic 
It shows some level of higher awareness and keeps the aliens from nuking us yet.

Dance, motherfuckers.
Sets you apart from the rest of animals.
Example:

https://www.sectual.com/thread-16195.html
Singing is sort of along the same lines, where even if you can't hold a tune, you still wanna sing anyways. It's good for you and releases energy that otherwise may come out in very undesirable ways.
I just made an artful movement with my body. It went right into the toilet.
I enjoy dancing and singing to Kate Bush because when I was a lil kid, they used to say I was singing too high and it didn't sound good. I can still sing that way so it's perfect to sing Kate Bush songs even though it sounds hilariously bad.
(05-17-2021, 09:29 AM)Guest Wrote: I just made an artful movement with my body. It went right into the toilet.

*torlet
(05-17-2021, 09:33 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I enjoy dancing and singing to Kate Bush because when I was a lil kid, they used to say I was singing too high and it didn't sound good. I can still sing that way so it's perfect to sing Kate Bush songs even though it sounds hilariously bad.

Are you OSHO? I mean OKMO? Do you need some Nitrous Oxide? Do you wuther about cliff? 

Fave to sing, second fave to dance. I love this specific version of the song and will listen to no other:

Fave to dance, and third fave to sing:

Second fave to sing, least fave to dance:

I do like "Wow" decently, no dancing to that one whatsoever, but it can be fun to sing if you're in the right mood. It is really pretty and fairly easy except for the chorus.
It's actually pretty appropriate to talk about Kate Bush in a thread about artful movement...

Nice work Guest!
There are a lot of fun dancer bitches out there who I love.

In fact, I'd say a large number of the women I do like are actually dancers, lmfao wtf!
I consider myself a dancer, but I prefer to work with large areas because I enjoy skip-dancing.

I can work with smaller areas but only because I've been forced to by circumstance most of the time.
I would probably fly-dance if I had the area to.

Need proper flooring (AKA flat and safe for feet) and nice blank surroundings, good lighting (colors, effects) because I would record all dancing.
nanarub 
Nanawhip2DANCENanawhip
Dancing Banana 
Rhythm is a dancer
It's a soul companion
You can feel it everywhere
Lift your hands and voices
Free your mind and join us
You can feel it in the air.
(05-17-2021, 10:46 AM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I do like "Wow" decently, no dancing to that one whatsoever, but it can be fun to sing if you're in the right mood. It is really pretty and fairly easy except for the chorus.

“Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.” ― Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)