My phone is always so greasy it's hard to type on it...
Sad Nana 
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S GREASY WITH.

WHY WON'T IT WIPE OFF??

DO THEY ARE MAEK BETTAR PHONEZ FOR THE TYPING!?

I NEED REAL BUTTONS THAT CAN BE GREASY AND STILL WORK.
DO THEY ARE HAEV SMART PHOENZ WITH THE REAL BUTTONS?!

I NEED ARE THE SMART PHONEZ WITH REAL BUTTONS TO I CAN TYPE WHEN GREASY.
I'm honestly serious though...

I need like...

A full keyboard on a phone that actually has real buttons instead of this touch screen shit, I'm done.

For reals.

I...

I can't get it clean.

Literally.

It just keeps getting greasy and it makes no sense.

HOW??

Is the grease coming FROM the phone???
I can feel little... bits on the screen as I run my fingers over it too.

It's...

Greasy and crusty.

What the fuck??
she wants a blackberry , wtf

see only the military is using them now

lots of luck , spy lady
I keep the cameras taped up...

I think the adhesive is like...

Melted and just sort of...

Sliding down the whole phone.
(04-20-2018, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote: she wants a blackberry , wtf

Prettymuch.

(04-20-2018, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote: see only the military is using them now

lots of luck , spy lady

LMFAOLOL, I love your deductive reasoning.
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/_x0HkAX...8-35.0.jpg

Me 100%.
I think I'll get this:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/blackberry-...Id=4692800
Get screen protector thingies when it gets greasy just rip it and put another one
But clean it with methylated spirities or window cleaner after you rip it off
I just think it’s time for an Android dude.

Apple is dirty. My phone is proof.
I need to test out one of those Blackberry keyboards though, I could tell instantly whether I hate it or not.
I just want real keys.

This touchscreen stuff is getting old.

They need to make more smart phones with physical keyboards and good sized touchscreens so we can have it all.
Blackberry type models are for business and doing a lot of typing, that’s what I’m doing.

If you want to achieve fast long messages on iPhone, you can either dictate or... not send long messages because it’ll never be fast.

I say some weird shit and need things typed a certain way so dictation doesn’t work and I’m against the idea of dictation in the first place.

I just need a smart phone with a FUCKING keyboard.
(04-20-2018, 11:54 PM)MO Wrote: I need to test out one of those Blackberry keyboards though, I could tell instantly whether I hate it or not.

They were the best but hard to get now where you get them I want one I had one back then the keyboards were way better. Or if you want to type heaps of shit just get a bluetooth full size keyboard or hook your phone to a lappy and use one of those proggys where you can type like 300 page txt messages. Android is shit now though its constantly spying on you and getting ever hard to root them.
(04-20-2018, 11:56 PM)MO Wrote: Blackberry type models are for business and doing a lot of typing, that’s what I’m doing.

If you want to achieve fast long messages on iPhone, you can either dictate or... not send long messages because it’ll never be fast.

I say some weird shit and need things typed a certain way so dictation doesn’t work and I’m against the idea of dictation in the first place.

I just need a smart phone with a FUCKING keyboard.

If you find one show me it because I hate fucking onscreen keyboards.
i've been a huge tech nerd as long as i can remember. always loved video games, electronics, computers, my grandpa's remote controlled glider planes. taught myself to program the apple ][e in the late 80s/early 90s when the teachers had no fuckin clue what they were. but..

i hate smart phones. i had a pager for a while. i loved that. i didn't even get a cell phone of any variety until the mid 2000s, and that was a clam shell christmas gift. i don't like laptops either. never bought one. dislike tablets even more.

texter's neck is going to be bigger thing than tennis elbow. i can't stand looking down at a screen. when someone is home, i cannot fathom why they would opt to use a cell phone for things instead of a desktop computer, or at least a laptop properly elevated. my smart phone is a 10 year old model i keep for emergency purposes and that's it.

now... if they can release a pair of very lightweight prescription glasses that can show me a HUD and relevant information while using lasers or some shit to provide me a virtual keyboard and mouse on any surface...
rhombus will set you free.
“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.” ― Michael Ellner
Yeah I totally agree with you re: "texter's neck"... huge problem. Really bad.

I have laptops but I never use them. I have tablets but I never use them. I am desktop 100%... only use the smartphone on the go.

Which historically I never really found myself "on the go" too much. But I've been pretty busy lately and have used the smartphone more than ever before in my life for my general business and though I've had an iPhone for like a decade, I gotta say...

I'm seeing some pretty obnoxious issues with its usability. At least as far as what I'm using it for.
I use tablet to read books, its not the same as real books so I don't use it much. I use phone to make phone calls and txt maybe the odd navigation. I use desktop mostly, laptop just to watch movies in bed but now I just stream them to my big screen but its still snugly watching movies in bed on a lappy.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy

Official Sectual Discord Server

Roleplaying: Every Poster Is A Character