Leading by example.

You know what else is lots of fun?

Letting go forever...

I recommend everyone try it.

"YouTube Continues Fucking People: Honestly, just delete your YouTube account"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-10523.html

Aphext
Ahhh...

I feel so much better now that my sacred image isn't on YouTube anymore!

Starkiss
YouTube didn't deserve to have my image on their platform.

Nor did they deserve my hilarious Alex Jones and Elliot Rodger videos.
I took screencaps of my subscription list in case I want to check in on anybody in the future...

If people choose to give their creative energy to the YouTube platform despite being warned that their days are numbered...

shrug

I might still watch their vids.

Otherwise, I think it's time to get busy setting an example of how to properly use the fuckin' internet.

I've been doing it hardcore on this site for what, 2.5 years?

I have other brands... I'll work on them.

Somebody has to show these social media ghetto brainwashed morons how to do it right.
YouTube showed us where they want to take the platform with their dumbfuck Rewind 2018 trainwreck of a video, the most thumbs downed video in the platform's history.

And yet they still carried on with their deplatforming campaign.

There is no hope for them. No matter what they do, they can never make it right.

I personally welcome this change to the internet, it's hearkening back to the good ol' days when people didn't just pump out mindless trash as videos and consider themselves "creators" because of it.

LOL...

In the future of the internet, you'll actually have to do something impressive if you want any attention!

Gasp! Shock! Awe! The horror!

Chuckle
I still can't wrap my mind around the people who won't even learn how to make their own websites when it's literally easier than it has EVER been.

Absolutely pathetic.
I'd never put a video of myself on YouTube until early 2016...

I did make cutesy little music videos, none featuring me though.

Before then, all my contributions to the internet were text based.

There is absolutely nothing I will ever miss about having videos of myself on YouTube.

There's nothing I will ever miss about commenting on peoples' videos.

If I have anything to say, I'll say it on my own fucking platform.
The YouTube cancer is embedded deep into the internet...

I have many threads centered around my favorite people who use that platform to share their time.

It's sad that YouTube has chosen this wholly commercialized route, and that none of those people I enjoy watching will be welcome there in an eventuality closer than anyone wants to realize.

And take Mumkey Jones for example... he was really sad about being deplatformed. People were naive to have so much riding on YouTube. But I still can't help but feel bad for 'em... always sucks to learn the hard way.

There's a stinging time after learning the hard way wherein you can't reach a resolution or formulate a gameplan due to overabundance of emotion. We're going to be seeing a lot more people go through that as the YouTube purge continues...

Though ironically, for many of them, there actually will be nowhere to 'see' them because they won't have the platform they depended on in order to be seen anymore.

shrug
I'm just glad I don't give any of my time or energy to the YouTube platform other than watching people...

You know, because it's YOUTube. It was originally intended to be about regular people, just sharing their lives.

It was a way to enjoy people from afar, study personalities and psychologies, live vicariously.

We all got too wrapped up in it and didn't see the web being spun... complacency.

People should just blog and embed pictures or something. Fuck video.
I feel bad for all the people who are about to get axed.
I really thought they would bring Alex Jones's channel back... within days of removing him.

I was very surprised they didn't.

I guess I just didn't realize how late we were in the 'phasing out' process YouTube has been undertaking for the past 2 years.

"At this point, YouTube is clearly 'phasing out' the community aspect of its site"

http://www.sectual.com/thread-1226.html

The comments section will be the next thing to go...

Highly sanitized, and eventually won't exist at all.
I knew it was over when they removed ConspiracyScope's channel in August 2017.

All that time he spent uploading all those amazing videos, all those years...

His massive library of priceless knowledge, gone in an instant.

Never give them the power to do this again.
Coffee 
Is there anywhere we can still watch those videos of you? Could you post them here at least?
One of them exists here...

https://d.tube/#!/c/sectual

Otherwise, no my dear...

They must be forgotten.
It's no big loss...

Cheers
(12-15-2018, 02:19 AM)Trix Wrote: Otherwise, no my dear...

They must be forgotten.

So much epicness... Gone from the world :(((
God I hate YouTube with a fiery passion now more than ever
Well, I wasn't going to sit back and let them target my Elliot Rodger videos eventually...

shrug

It wasn't definitively proven (in my opinion) that the Elliot videos really were the reason behind Mumkey and others being targeted...

But I had never had a video flagged. Ever.

I wasn't about to start now.

So to see the platform sinking and making it loud and clear that they've chosen failure, I thought it best to go ahead and take my leave by choice.

That's a theme in my life.
For them to deplatform Mumkey, as adorable and harmless as he is...

Well it's just an unforgivable transgression.

Of course that was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I should have left when they deleted ConspiracyScope.

I should have left (bigtime) when they deleted Alex Jones. But I waited it out.

It's clear nothing changed...

There comes a time when you just gotta jump!

Even if all the channels they've removed lately got restored tomorrow...

They are still a doomed platform, they have still made their intentions clear.

And you know what they say!

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me.
It's so pathetic watching people try to virtue signal defense of these deplatformed people, but in the same vein they won't boycott the offending platform.

Because their money's tied up in it, because their popularity and their sense of importance is tied up in it.

They don't really care at the end of the day... if they did, they would be rubbing brain cells together trying to find an ACTUAL SOLUTION and trying to be independent of these monopolies.
Kind of like how Sage Wanderer wouldn't even SAY Alex Jones's name after he got banned off of YouTube...

These people fucking stand for nothing.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Board Rules | Chat | About | Contact

You are what you think about. This is your mind online.