YouTube comments I dare not leave!
I have to stifle myself SO MUCH when it comes to my sense of humor.

I never know how others will react and in some cases, it could get me in trouble.
Take this video for instance:

Now on this video, I wanted to leave a comment like:

And after this video ends Katina starts the LiveLeak version where she 
walks to the bathroom and pans down to the tub where we then see two
college boys stripped to their boxers, tied together looking quite disheveled.

"Ma'am, if we could just please have some water, plea..."
"WHAT?? Pussy-boy says what? You want some water??"

They both whimper as Katina hikes up her leg, her body then disappearing
off-camera, as a stream of liquid enters the shot, splattering onto her guests.

"There!! You want some water? You got some fucking water, pussy!!"

As the urine flow ends, Katina turns to leave then stops to taunt...

"And keep it down in here, mama needs a nap after all that food."

But I thought to myself, "Dude, she'd probably report you for some crazy shit 
like that!!" I mean, I guuueeess I could see some people taking that the wrong
way but... I don't know, to Me, it's just hilarious. But not everybody sees funny
the way I do. So fuck it, I didn't leave the comment.  : (

All hail the Mighty MO for this thread idea!!  ; )
Bahahaha oh my God YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is going to be so helpful to me in the future, it may save me from being blocked from some of my favorite channels, roflmaolol!!!!!!!!!
I'm editing all the extra space from that post now! lol
I wouldn't say it's MEGA often that I think of a YouTube comment that simply CANNOT leave...

But it does happen.

Most of the time I don't care whether I get blocked. Hell, what am I saying, I never care if I get blocked, LOL!
(04-17-2020, 01:28 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I wouldn't say it's MEGA often that I think of a YouTube comment that simply CANNOT leave...

But it does happen.

Most of the time I don't care whether I get blocked. Hell, what am I saying, I never care if I get blocked, LOL!

Same here. But when it's a chick's video I kinda don't want to
freak them out or scare them. Like I say, you never know who
will take what the wrong way.
roflmfaololol lol <3
But what if you're a chick and you're leaving creepster comments on a dude's channel??

It feels equally wrong...

But I just can't stop myself.
Kiiiiiind of on-topic: Man, people with the fuckled audio levels in their videos!

If you're going to have music in your YT video, PLEASE match it to your other
audio's level. Jesus tap-dancing Christ, why would you want to whisper your
fucking recorded audio [talking and shit] and then come blasting with some
goddamn fruity bitch music that is obviously 6dB higher than everything else!?!?!?

So yeah, get right on that y'all.

**EDIT**

OK, I just did a check and it's more like a 6 to 15dB difference in levels.
For people with obviously above average video-editing skills: NOT Acceptable!
(04-17-2020, 01:58 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: But what if you're a chick and you're leaving creepster comments on a dude's channel??

It feels equally wrong...

But I just can't stop myself.

Nope! You gals get that double-standard Pass. Revel in it!
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: Kiiiiiind of on-topic: Man, people with the fuckled audio levels in their videos!

Yeah I don't understand that either...

It really boggles my mind since most video editors show the audio levels right there at the bottom of the clip...

You can clearly see whether or not the levels are even or if there are peaks of (obviously) louder parts throughout the vid...

You gotta equalize it and fix that shit. I've tried to tell people that before.

It always surprises me that even like super popular YouTubers make this mistake.

(04-17-2020, 02:01 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: Nope! You gals get that double-standard Pass. Revel in it!

Ahahaha, yeah I feel like we kinda get away with it...

But it's one of those moments where I wonder if dudes' feelings about stuff is really all that different from chicks' feelings about the same kinda thing.

Like yeah, they think I'm a creepster (they HAVE to), but how does it make them FEEL?

How do I feel when a creepster leaves a weirdo comment on my video that isn't necessarily offensive in any real way, isn't even mean or anything, it's JUST creepster...

Do dudes feel the same way?

I bet it's basically exactly the same.
I should be deeply embarrassed by the things I say... but I'm not.

I always ask myself, would I regret it if I never left this weird, mildly disturbing, sad, thirsty comment?

Yeah. I'd regret it.

So I speak my piece.
(04-17-2020, 02:00 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: **EDIT**

OK, I just did a check and it's more like a 6 to 15dB difference in levels.
For people with obviously above average video-editing skills: NOT Acceptable!

I made this edit so people would know that I'm not just a nit-picky bitch.
It's a glaring difference.
What's even worse is when they add the pegged out audio to the video for "comedic" effect I guess...

Pewdiepie was one of the first channels I saw doing this shit.

The fad seems to have died down a bit. It sucked because people I otherwise enjoyed started doing it in their vids.
Fucking exactly lmfao.
(04-17-2020, 02:15 PM)Mister Obvious Wrote: I should be deeply embarrassed by the things I say... but I'm not.

I always ask myself, would I regret it if I never left this weird, mildly disturbing, sad, thirsty comment?

Yeah. I'd regret it.

So I speak my piece.

My usual checklist is something like this: 

1) Does it make Me laugh? Then say it/post it. 

However, there are extenuating circumstances. Which is why we have this thread, hahaha.
And I don't think guys freak out about creepster comments like chicks do.

I guess firstly, as a guy, I'd ask myself "Is this really even a chick leaving this fucked up comment?"
Then, I'd assess the level of WTF'ness said comment possessed.

I've only ever known one chick online that I thought had the potential to Glenn Close somebody.
Not creepy, just hardcore. But she was cool as Hell. So, I don't know.

I'm still thinking it's different for guys.
(04-17-2020, 02:34 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: I guess firstly, as a guy, I'd ask myself "Is this really even a chick leaving this fucked up comment?"

Dude OMG, THIS.

Even though I have a YouTube channel which shows me on video, a lot of people still think I'm a dude in the comments...

I've ALWAYS gotten this reaction though, like dating WAYYYYY back.

And it's not just the screen name either lmfao. It doesn't matter what name I'm using.

It's so obvious we all have both feminine and masculine energies that are expressed in different ways depending on who we are as individuals... it's the same as artistic creativity, it sorta varies from person to person.

That's why I think the transgender "movement" (*cough*AGENDA*cough*) is such a sick joke. There have always been feminine men and masculine women all throughout time and there always will be.
I remember having my yahoo account deleted years ago because of a comment I left on an article. I got sick of seeing stories about the fucking "royal baby" so I left a comment on one that I hoped it was stillborn. Some uppity Karen bitch lost her shit and reported me. She was going off about how I was a "horrible person" blah blah blah." It's like that baby was her's or something, geez. The best days of the internet are long gone.
(04-17-2020, 03:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Some uppity Karen bitch lost her shit and reported me.

Bahahahah oh my God, you're so funny, c'mere... *kissy kissy*
Dancing Banana 
(04-17-2020, 02:34 PM)somethingelseishere Wrote: 1) Does it make Me laugh? Then say it/post it. 

90% of the shit I laugh at is something that I SAID.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Disclaimer | Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy